MFT, LPCC, and LCSW Supervised Hours
Many Stepping Stones Leaders have received paid, supervised hours towards their Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) degrees. Below are some more details about what you can expect.
- Hours are paid and start accruing immediately.
- You can expect 120-150 hours annually.
- Hours are available with youth, groups, and family systems in qualifying categories for LPCC or MFT candidates (eg: direct supervisor contact, writing progress or process notes, client centered advocacy, and workshops, seminars, training sessions, or conferences directly related to professional clinical counseling and psycho-education for youth and families).
- We are able to provide supervision internally by a licensed clinician who is part of the Stepping Stones organization, or you may receive supervision externally by another qualified supervisor when authorized by your school or the BBSE.
A typical monthly breakdown of hours:
- One 6 hour daylong with the youth once a month.
- Planning and debrief before and after the daylong with your Co-Leader.
- Individual or group supervision with your licensed supervisor during the week of your group.
- Some months will include a 2 hour meeting with the groups’ parents.
- Some months include a training/community-building event to support Leaders in their work with the group.