MFT & LCSW Practicum Hours Details
Many Stepping Stones Leaders have received paid hours towards their Marriage and Family Therapy or Licensed Clinical Social Work degrees. Below are some more details about what you can expect.
- Hours are paid and start accruing immediately.
- May count towards hours with youth, groups, and family systems.
- You can expect 120-150 hours annually.
- We are able to provide supervision internally by someone who is part of the Stepping Stones organization, or you may receive supervision externally by another qualified supervisor.
A typical monthly breakdown of hours:
- One 6 hour daylong with the youth
- Planning and debrief before and after the daylong with your Co-Leader
- May include a 2 hour meeting with the groups parents
- May include a training/community-building event to support Leaders in their work with the group